Tuesday, December 9, 2008

That's good. That's bad.

Greetings to all my friends. My computer finally got fixed, that's good. We lost all our files, that's bad. We took the computer to the Mac store at the Maine Mall and were given back a ruined hard drive and an essentially brand new computer. My daughter tells me we should get an external hard drive and back up all our files on that. Well, that does sound familiar, so I am sure the kids told me about that some time ago.

I am hoping my son will be able to retrieve some files from the old hard drive when he is home for Christmas. Meanwhile, no photos. I'm busy surfing the net looking for my favorite websites again. Feel free to send me your favorites!

p.s. to my email buddies, use my gmail address for now!

1 comment:

Margo in Maine said...

Sorry about your computer...it is such a feeling of loss...happened to me last year ...I now have a SimpleTech 55 gb and have lots of pics on it and it is 95%free...amazing how much it holds...