Sunday, September 9, 2012

Meow






Here's a little wall hanging I just finished. It is a Patch Ability design called Sassy Cat. I used a piece of batik fabric that I have had forever in my stash. I love it for the background for my sassy cat.

Have you ever made something from Patch Ability patterns? I'd love to see yours, too. I've made the Fall Country Flowers pattern; that's the one with sunflowers in the mason jar. I also have the pattern called Pond Critters. I'd like to make the purple coneflowers in the old boot, too. My brother works for LLBean making boots and I thought that would be nice for him. :-)

These are quick and easy patterns. The hardest part is finding just the right fabrics. The directions are pretty skimpy, but if you have ever done fusible applique it won't be hard.

First quilt meeting of the season is Monday night! Can't wait to see everyone!

Enjoy!

No comments: