Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A word of warning

For all my quilting friends I offer a warning. Do NOT sign up for QNNtv. This is a website that offers quilting videos. Some are free and others are available through subscription.

The subscription is cheap but they automatically renew and when that happened to me recently I found that I can no longer log on as a member. There is no response to emails. There is no one at the phone number they post.

I finally resorted to posting on their fb page and found a number of other people with their own stories of woe with this company. It is too bad that some of the well know quilt celebrities are associated with this company.

Trust me, stay away from them. I'm not going to waste any more time on them and will just wash my hands of the $12 they took from me.

*********************************************************************************

Update 11/20/2014 I received word from QNN that my membership status had been updated. If this had not been on automatic renewal I would not have renewed. The videos are awkward to use and the website is slow. Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims of The Quilt Show have a much better production. They are professional and there is a lot to offer on their website. I highly recommend their show but a big thumbs down to QNN.

1 comment:

SueR said...

Thanks very much for this word to the wise, Beth. I'd been considering them because I'd tried them out several years ago. No problems back then, but the auto renewal is definitely a deal killer for me. Poor customer service is another deal killer! Too bad!