Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pat Sloan

If you are a Pat Sloan fan you will enjoy her new podcast. I listened to it this afternoon while driving to Rockland to visit a friend. I was going to spend the night and then take the ferry to Vinalhaven, a beautiful large island off the coast of Maine. with my quilt group. Unfortunately, when I arrived I found out that the trip got canceled due to weather, so I came home tonight to my own Quilt Island.

Anyway, on Pat's show her guest was Maria Nerius who is a long time crafter. Maria has a website called FaveCrafts. I just checked out the quilting section and found a free pattern for this:


The pattern is by Patrick Lose and is in Poster Quilts from C & T Publishing. I think someone had this at a quilt meeting and it was very bright and cheery. My niece has a 7 yr old and a 3 yr old and I think she would really like this. It would be fun to make.

No comments: