Sunday, December 20, 2020

2020-my quilting year

 During this year of Covid isolation, I have been happily busy with my quilting projects. 

Barbara Brackman BOM "Cassandra" All the pink and green blocks below are part of this BOM. 

Pincushion I made for a pincushion swap with Back Roads quilt chapter. 

Monday's with Moda free pattern. 

Christmas sofa quilt ready for quilting. This was a free pattern. I have the finished quilt on the sofa, but this is the only picture!

Online acrylic painting on fabric with Helen Godden. 



String quilting this summer, not finished. 


Not sure when I finished this! Baxter State Park summer camping memories.

Another quilt top that I am not sure when I finished. It all started years ago with the red star center and grew from there. I machine quilted this top earlier this year, I believe. 


Meg of Little Women. I wanted to make this pattern from Women's Day magazine many years ago and I finally did!


Using up scraps. Still just a quilt top. 

Online class with Helen Godden using Inktense pencils and machine quilting. So fun!

A little quilt for my sewing room door. 

Another quilt top using my stash. 


This quilt was made for a charity for a child to nap on. I used nine patch blocks someone donated at a quilt auction. I bought the quilt blocks and after a few years made this quilt. The blocks all had tags telling who made them and where they lived. Apparently these were made for a online quilt swap. So many years and many miles in the history of this one!








1 comment:

Michele McLaughlin said...

I love the year in the review posts and it is so amazing the wide variety of pieces you made! Loved that Meg doll too! Can't wait to see what you sew this year! Stay safe and have a great day!